Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday is Appointment Only for pick up or drop off.
(Call us if you need extended care or help working around your schedule)
What to Know
- Your dog must go through our interview process. (see FAQs for details)
- Appointments are required for an interview day.
- Dogs must show proof of vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper (DHLPP or similar), and Bordetella.
- Dogs must get a fecal exam with clean results. (see FAQs for details)
- Upon passing the initial meet & greet part of the interview process, interview dogs must stay at least 1 hour, but they are welcome to stay the duration of the day.
- Appointments/reservations are required for Puppy Preschool, Unaltered dogs, Boarding, Full-Service Grooming, & Taxi Service.
- Regular daycare does not require a reservation for dogs who are spayed and neutered.
- Taxi Service is not available on the interview day
Save yourself time by filling out the necessary forms before your appointment.
You will need to print and fill out the following:
Once complete, you can fax or email them ahead of time, or bring them in with you on interview day. (Same for your vaccination records.)
What to bring to Daycare
On your 1st visit you will need to bring proof of vaccinations and clean fecal exam results (or have them sent over ahead of time).
Not mandatory, but if you would like your dog to get a nap, meal break, or medication administration, then you would need to provide food and/or medication.
Still have questions? Feel free to give us a call, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, or print our Daycare & Boarding Policies and Procedures Brochure (prints as a tri-fold).